All 9 art Reviews

knightish knightish

this is phenomenal. the hands are really excellent. also it reminds me of ghouls 'n' ghosts which is the SHIT. they should do a new one or just shovel knight? i should play shovel knight but i can't go outside or have an exbox. sorry the ending to this review is unnecessary

The Milkman The Milkman

even milk isn't neutral anymore. i miss psychonauts. i pirated it once for laptop gameboys but it didn't worked.

(this is rad everything is super dope i think the fire could do something with it but honestly i would probably just fuck about with the photoshop smudge tool for 2 hours until it looked like the shadow realm in lord of the rings and your idea is better let's face it)

Shells Shells

this is beautiful. i guess it's digital on sketchbook pro or something? it's rad do you use colours or? i mean photoshops. i mean? art is cool. i like your drawining. sorry i am not even high it is just 5:42am and i am lying on the floor looking stupid. wow i just realised he was an animay man by clicking on the picture and making it bigger. neat. sorry what the fuck this is so dumb you are an amazing artist obviously i just don't have anything real to say.

Snow Mountain Snow Mountain

make an app of it, it deserves one. It can bee like cold mountains from the supernintendo wwii.
also i like the pixels and the teal at the top there. make a flag.

Going to War Going to War

swag i like the phallic symbol it reminds me of dicks and other manly things. also it is a good drawningng.

WELL DONE.

Steamoti responds:

creativity creativity

Green is not a creative colour.

HangGames responds:

Your Right.

Snake and Samus Snake and Samus

I fully support this ship.

Mercenary Chick Mercenary Chick

Pretty cool. Illustrator is generally better for line drawing, though. Photoshop doesn't support vector graphics so the brushes are all too soft. Good pic though, despite that. :)

7darkriders responds:

hmm didnt know that but il keep that in my mind and thanks. well this is my first try so i could try and experiment anything i use i heard photoshop are mostly been used now a days.

OJO OJO