All the Angels All the Angels

damn man, this is awesome. i just realised how incredible everything in the whole world is also spooky theramins are the best i wanna be friends with everyone on newgrounds it turns out i was the monster did you ever live n learn from sanix book 2?

that was really awesome we should collab except obviously i suck but dang man. way cool.
L (its a thumb up emoji)

Sillytune responds:

"I was the monster" & "ever live in learn from sanix book 2"

I'm sorry bud, i just don't understand what you mean by that, care to explain :) ?

Thanks for the feedback btw, i'm glad that you like the song!

I'm up for a collab, let me know if you can play some kind of instrument or sing :)

Podcast #2 (medium fucking rare) Podcast #2 (medium fucking rare)

this is really well edited and the mic is very nice. trump is mean and i don't like him. what filter do u use to equalize?

VicariousE responds:

No file editing, though there was plenty in my mind while reading and riffing it out. Yeah Trump is a bit of a meany, but Hillary looked like she had a few white hot pokers roasting somewhere. Used a Blue Snowball that has 3 mics in it, used 2 for stereo, and oh my yeah, so should've used a filter, but I'd look ridiculous buying women's stockings to make a proper one. Also used Audacity to record, pretty sure I normalized the total volume, not so sure my noise cancelling (via sampling) worked. Mic itself was a bit overmodulated, my bad, learned on dials and sliders on the fly, back when it was more organic.

Boss Baby 3: From Bossy 2 Saucy Boss Baby 3: From Bossy 2 Saucy

neat, i like the fuzzy finish it feels shoegaze but also nu-gaze and i am scared solid

4cat responds:

BABA BAAAA BABA BAAA BABA BAAAA BA DAP

Mayya Malyshka Mayya Malyshka

this is great, it reminds me of the tron legacy soundtrack. it sounds like the ost to an amblin kids movie from the eighties but with a modern outlook instead of a nostalgic one. it clicked my switch i dig it, did you ever play rayman 2 as a kid that's what it reminds me of sorta all mystic temple stage meets alphnso curon's gravity.

Phonometrologist responds:

Thank you for letting me know this. As far as Rayman 2, I haven't played it, but if there's any connections to the references you have made, I would say that Tron Legacy might be the closest as I have thoroughly enjoyed its music. I also remade Son of Flynn and submitted it here last year. I have learned quite a bit from that process.

Azure Rei - Mind Slayer (Final) Azure Rei - Mind Slayer (Final)

this is cool and like the faint but w/o vox also sorry it turns out it was my pc fucking up when your other song didn't play, not a weird codec. sorry.
i wanted to change the review but it wouldn't let me </3

Axel7 responds:

aaaha I see!...seriously I didn't get any comment notification, weird o_o

Azure Rei - Digital Soul Azure Rei - Digital Soul

Lose 5 points because you used an audio codec that doesn't work on my computer - I tried downloading and it still won't run.
Gain 5 points because I love Azure Ray too so the name tickled me.
Conclusion: fix plssssss

Axel7 responds:

Isn't everything turned to mp3 once uploaded on newgrounds? Sorry, had I seen the message earlier I would've tried doing something about it D:

Call it Quits Call it Quits

This is cool. Sounds like Mischief Brew or something. I like the stripped back presentation, it adds intimacy.The vocals feel sorta affected at times though, like the delivery is an impression rather than naturally angsty/apathetic.

I get the feeling that's out of self-consciousness over singing in your natural voice without the raspy-cool edge, because that's something I always have trouble with - but I swear it sounds so much better once you get confident at alternating between throat and diaphragm. That way you don't get the strained sounding fake-accent-sorta feel, or if not at least it lets you fake it way better so no one notices.

A candle A candle

i liked your first album

Famous For A Day Famous For A Day

Great!

Reminded me of Green Day when they were in the pop-punk scene. It sounds very professional. Keep it up, 'n' stuff.

Nintechno Nintechno

awsome

I'm using it for my movie!

Fp-3urton responds:

thanks ! ,, plz send me a link to your movie when its finish ;)