Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

New Eddsworld!

Loving the Parks and Rec reference :P

no tweens no tweens

that was pretty good!

while it was very basic, it shows you have lots of potential. you should defiantly continue with frame by frame, and continue without tweens. now all you have to do is add colour, sound, a plot (or you could do a plotless music video) and make it longer and you have a fine piece of animation!

Karttibone responds:

Yup will do that.

Story Time With Mohammed5 Story Time With Mohammed5

Yes! Another new episode!

I loved the fact that this one had a theme song, but one thing I couldn't help notice is that sometimes you could see the white flash canvas sticking out at the edges of the screen. Apart from that, it was pure gold, and I can't wait for the next!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha thanks a lot, and I will keep in mind to make sure the white part doesn't show... that distracts me too when I see that shit

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

Ha Ha Ha!

No Mario, You suck. Almost as much as this (points to superman 64)

that was awesome, it would have been funnier if it was ET though.

great job!

"Digital Love" "Digital Love"

YAY!

that was great! it had a nice style, a nice song (yay! daft punk) and a very strange and different feel to it than most other newgrounds videos.

sometimes it was difficult to understand what was going on, but that added to the feel of the video and made it stand out more.

great job, great song 10 out of 10

BING BING BING BING

B2B you are a god!

seriously, this is awesome :D

Rutger responds:

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

i like how interstella 5555 is playing in the background, but it was slightly repetitive, when you make technologic, please do the same thing that you did with this except with different words.

btw, i fived you

Cat Face ep.2 Cat Face ep.2

woot my five r belong to this!

awsome job! i love the Cat Face style, it rocks!

Cat Face ep.1 Cat Face ep.1

me tooooo...

everyones always like, "wah cafase meh" and you've made like, what 6 now?

Tech... no logic. Tech... no logic.

it was coooool!

not my fav daft punk song though. anyways, i think it would be cooler if you put more computer functions in it, like the the windows bar on the top, and the start menu at the bottom... other than that, great job :D